Looking and feeling good doesn’t have to cost a fortune. We picked, online health and fitness coach, Megan Ewoldsen’s brain on her top tips to get in shape on a budget this fall.
1. Personal trainers are costly, as are, gym memberships. Instead, try an at home fitness program like Beach Body.
2. Save money on your fresh fruits and veggies by purchasing them at your local farmers market.
3. Instead of purchasing weights use items around your home recreate the experience. Cans of soup or bleach bottles make excellent substitutions.
4. Replace your daily java or fast food run with a meal replacement shake. The shakes will run you approx. $4 a day!
5. Start a “fit club” with your friends! Share/Trade fitness videos and equipment.
Want more ideas on how to get healthy this fall? Check out Megan’s website or follow her on social media!
Bill “No Pay” Fay has lived a meager financial existence his entire life. He started writing/bragging about it in 2012, helping birth Debt.org into existence as the site’s original “Frugal Man.” Prior to that, he spent more than 30 years covering the high finance world of college and professional sports for major publications, including the Associated Press, New York Times and Sports Illustrated. His interest in sports has waned some, but he is as passionate as ever about not reaching for his wallet. Bill can be reached at [email protected].